KIWI CULTURE SHOW
An authentic Kiwi farm show performed by a real Kiwi
- Held at Woodlyn Park on Waitomo Valley Road in the lands of the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves.
- Available for group bookings of 10 or more
- Accommodation is available at the Woodlyn Park Motel
- A humorous show featuring log sawing and explosions, a kiwi bear, and live animals which may include a working sheep dog, a hugh cattle beast, and a smart pig!
- Will have you laughing
- Interactive: help shear a sheep!
- Translated sheets are available in: Japanese, German, French , Dutch, Korean, Mandarin & Cantonese
A fun interactive travelling show produced for schools
- An hour-long experience covering New Zealand's historical development from bush to farmland
- School children's hands on participation with the Bushman's tools of the day
- Tactile exposure to the Timber Jack, log splitting, and the grind of a wringer washing washing machine and more technologies use by the New Zealand's earliest settlers.
- Live working animals may include: sheep herding dog, sheep, pigs,kiwi bear and more.
- A wealth of knowledge imparted to teachers as well as students ideal for follow up study in the classroom.
- Can be held at Woodlyn Park in Waitomo or at schools.
Travelling Road Show
Humorous & Educational
- Captures the story of the pioneer farmer
- Readily performed in countries familiar with the sheep industry such as Australia, Europe, USA, Canada
- Uses common farm equipment available to bring history to life on stage.
- Relevant to many countries in the world.
- Available for trade shows, conferences, state or county fairs, exhibitions, agricultural shows, corporate meetings and conventions in New Zealand or overseas!
Motivational & Inspirational Speaker
Learn about :
- The Life & Lessons of the creator of Woodlyn Park and stage performer Billy Black Woolman
- His experiences as a global sheep shearer braving strike attacks, and sub zero temperatures
- How Billy Black got interested in building a unique innovative tourist accommodation property
- His triumphs and difficulties
- The building of the Hobbit Motels at Woodlyn Park
- The conversion of a World War II boat & Bristol Freighter Plane into the Waitanic Ship Motel and New Zealand's first Plane Motel.
Min. group size for show
Laughs & Educational Moments Shared